Sintered Metallic replacement pads for the DH-R EVO, G-Spec DH-R, Quadiem, Quadiem, Slate T4, Slate G-Spec and "Select 4-Piston Tektro Brakes" - Sintered Full Metallic compound - Fits all TRP 4-Piston calipers and Tektro 4-Piston calipers - Color: Gold - Sold per wheel - Replacment pad for Tektro Q11TS
$2.99 - $3.99
Can be used to provide extra clearance between brake caliper and spokes. Spacer should be placed between rotor and hub.
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
Shimano 105 BR-R7000 road caliper brakes offer a clear contact feeling with balanced rigidity, weight and stopping power. - More predictable, linear braking curve - Narrower gap between arms - Compatible with wider 28C tire size - Clear contact feeling with balanced rigidity, weight and stopping power - Sleek design - Brake Mount Type: Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm) - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge
The Shimano BR-R353 is a compact V-brake designed for road bikes. The curved arm offers tire clearance while the compact arch size is compatible with flat handlebar road bikes. - Compact arch size 90mm for proper braking power - Bending curve shape for tire clearance - Compact looking - Compatible with road brake lever for Flat Handle/Pavement bike - Not compatible with Shimano dual-control shift/brake levers
Shimano M03 Metal Disc Brake Pads - OEM pad for XT BR-M755 caliper - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt rotors feature a 3-layer construction with an aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers. Reducing rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors, the result is better braking performance and reduced brake fade. - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and locking washers
Shimano Road brake shoe sets. - R55C4 pads - Light weight magnesium pad holder
Shimano H03C Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you in control in any conditions with cooling fins for those endless, grin-inducing descents.. - Fits Saint BR-M820 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
- Cartridges: forged aluminum cartridge holders with a threaded mounting post and standard-compound pad inserts (M70R2 versions include mounting hardware) - Inserts: replacements for worn Shimano cartridge pads (includes retention cotter pin) - Molded: 1 piece internal backbone pads with threaded post and hardware
$72.00 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
$44.00 - $56.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$45.00 - $55.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs (140mm, 160mm, 180mm, 200mm) - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes
Meet the new standard for hard-hitting, heavy-duty braking. We added 15% extra piston power and 30% more volume in the lever reservoir, ensuring peak performance for the full run. And with SwingLink and Lever Pivot Bearing technologies, lever feel remains smooth and progressive, no matter how hard the pull. Go deeper and grab more power. - Designed specifically for heavy-duty demands. - Pivot bearing offers crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride. - Metallic pads come standard for more power and longer wear.
$50.00 - $65.00
- A mountain bike specific rotor designed to improve brake performance while reducing noise and increasing heat dissipation - New brake track pattern for increased pad traction and recessed spokes with thermal dissipating paint - HS2 is more powerful, and quieter rotor with best-in-class heat management
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
Heavyweight performance in a lightweight package. Level TL packs the same XC and trail-optimized power delivery into a brake set that won’t break the bank. This brake matches an alloy DirectLink lever to a lever body that contains the same technology found in the Level TLM, Level Ultimate and Guide series of brakes, for reliability and consistency you can count on.
SRAM's Pad Inserts for carbon wheels are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary yellow compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
$26.00 - $30.00
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
$25.00 - $39.99
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide and G2 disc brakes.
$8.50 - $9.99
The Slim by Four is a BMX-specific brake pad with a symmetrical shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. A custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad and prevents excessive braking power from being lost to flex. SPECS - Clear and Gum colored “Soft” compound pads provide extra grip on powder coated rims. - Black “Normal” compound Slim-By-Four pads are the most popular pad choice for most riders.
$4.99 - $24.12
- Attachment parts for Magura OEM and braided-stainless hydraulic disc and rim brake tubing
$6.95 - $11.25
The Dura Type insert pad was originally developed as an aftermarket upgrade for high end Shimano brake systems. The Kool-Stop Dura pads are the same spec as Shimano pads and fit Shimano, SRAM, TRP and Tektro holders with a set screw. Compounds: - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Carbon: Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Rim Friendly Compounds - Fits 55mm length holders
$11.50 - $14.99
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$22.50 - $24.99
With a copper plated back plate, Kool-Stop sintered metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. The pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
Page 1 of 2 Next page